- Aplos Blog Series (3 of 3): The Look and Feel of Your Annual Report
- Aplos Blog Series (2 of 3): What Information Should Our Annual Report Include?
- Aplos Blog Series (1 of 3): Should My Nonprofit Publish An Annual Report?
- How to Create Great Invoices with Accounts Receivable
- Will Aplos Accounting work for a business?
Categories501(c)3 Accounting Aplos Bank Board of Directors Church Church Plant Compensation Contributions Excel Tips Form 990 Fund Accounting Fundraising Internal Controls Legal Loans Non-profit Organization Payroll Software Conversion Starting a Business State Nonprofit Requirements Tax Twitter Uncategorized Volunteers Web-Based
- Board of Directors
- Church Plant
- Excel Tips
- Form 990
- Fund Accounting
- Internal Controls
- Software Conversion
- Starting a Business
- State Nonprofit Requirements
Tag Archives: pareto’s principle
Hiring part-time employees can affect the bottom line. More than half of the U.S. workforce punches a clock and a majority of those workers are part-time and under 25 years-old. Take a few additional steps to find the right person for your new business. Continue reading